Loved and trusted Caboo, has long been one of the UK’s favourite newborn carriers.
It provides the optimum positioning for babies throughout the 4th trimester (5lbs+) and beyond, supporting them in the best physiological position for their developing hips and spine.
Caboo is the original sling re-invented, easy to use alone it simply pops on over the head like a t-shirt giving you all the great positioning, support and flexibility of a stretchy wrap but without the headache of tying.
Once on it tightens down to fit baby and wearer exactly thanks to the clever rings. This means it goes between parents with ease, giving you the perfect fits every single time without tying, fiddly clips or buckles to worry about.
The Close Caboo+ Cotton Blend versions differ slightly from Lite and both offer a little more support in the back panel and more generous sizing.
- Made from a durable and breathable blend
- Handy zip pocket on the front panel
- Extra support in the back panel
- Soft, comfortable wide straps for even weight distribution
- No tying required
- One size fits most
- All newborn Caboo’s are certified as ‘hip-healthy’ by the IHDI and also comply naturally with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe carrying.
- 80% Cotton and 20% Polyester
- Suitable from birth
If you’d like to try one before buying, buy a new Close Caboo+ Cotton Blend Carrier online and try it out. If for any reason you don’t like it, return it within 2 weeks of the purchase date and you will be refunded the purchase price (minus the £15 2-week hire fee and outgoing postage). Just get in touch to let us know you’d like to return it and to request the return address.